Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am better than you and ill blog about it

I am looking over some of the posts I have made and started to wonder if anyone actually reads this stuff. Or, does it even matter since the point of this was not to entertain the world, but as way for me to help remember things. Who am I kidding? We all have the secret wish that people are reading these things, our secret tickets to fifteen minutes of fame. That some how we are artists, adventurers, writers, mothers, clichés…Better than everyone else, but no I would say we are more like the grow up versions of the Breakfast Club stereotypes of the ordinary. With that in mind I began hitting the next blog button to see if I could be wrong.

vostfrbyzurg.blogspot.com

The first blog I come to is VOSTFR. It looks like it is probably is French and reviews movies and tv shows, specializing in sci-fi. I really did not know that the French liked sci-fi then again maybe that is why he is forced to write this blog.

sambanabaixada.blogspot.com/

Next came Samba na Baixada a Brazilian blog that seems to have fixation with pictures of people with tambourines and videos, maybe its for a some kind of show or bar, I don’t know I don’t speak Portuguese and if I could I would probably find out that I wished I did not.

godmademespecial.blogspot.com/

Finally an American blog, God made me special. Too bad God did not make her blog special lots of poorly written antidotes dealing with what appears to be her daughter, then again maybe not. Then again who cares?

ohyeahmel.blogspot.com

More foreign blogs, Oh Yeah (I don’t care). An Argentina blog about bands and movies, but more importantly they put up pictures, because well there writing is short and probably pretty terrible.

unexplainable-lili.blogspot.com

Oh look I found Triple L’s corner. I think she is from Malaysia, though I can not read it and it looks Japanese. I am guessing she is writing about and taking pictures of her life or this is all could just be a Malaysian stalker's page.

愛犬うらら⑦
– yeah that is Japanese so is the site, it has lots of pictures of a dog, boring. Though, the picture of the phallic sand castle is pretty funny. So far the highlight of next blog button, hopefully not the highlight of this post.

http://byxaldoo.blogspot.com


Aldo Rojas is blog from Spain and he likes cars and posts stock pictures of them, no words just pictures. I mean like really? Really?

burenkitchenkraze.blogspot.com


Back in the USA we find Kitchen Kraze the story of kitchen as it gets remodeled. Its about time. I have been clicking the next blog button all morning and I finally found something that might actually be insightful.

santicotarelojoyas.blogspot.com

Joyas Nunca taxi. Santiago Cotarelo which I think translates in Santiago makes art out of balls and carpet. Insert witty pun about balls and carpet here.

bursa-laptop.blogspot.com

TIM, posts pictures of laptops and there specs, OK who made this site do they not realize what Google is for?

chelseafc-newz.blogspot.com

Chelsea football club is this actually a blog with useful information? Oh never mind fell asleep reading about Chelsea’s last match. (Bookmarks page under sleeping aids.)

leolisboa.blogspot.com


Leo Burnett Lisboa likes to post pictures of friends, but more importantly she posts screen shots of company records, Nice.

therealmenofnewyork.blogspot.com

The real men of New York and yes it contains more than its fair share of pictures of men in New York. I am guessing New York stalker dot BlogSpot was already taken.

tyndra.blogspot.com


im Blickfeld its Austrian and could have been good if only they had realized that while German maybe great language it is not going to help you get your blog read in the rest of the world.

mexico2008-internship.blogspot.com

Mexico 2008 internship, I think the name says it all, and dare I say the best blog I have seen. I really like the type setting they used to make it look hand written. It is good to know there is something that isn’t terrible.

flybynightpress.blogspot.com

Fly-by-night press, self described as “Reflections and observations about life and ministry as a Lutheran pastor.” At least ill know were to find Lutheran pastor the next time I am in palm coast or a prank in the making.

pamencocina.blogspot.com


Pamen cocina, some one thinks they can cook and they post their recipes, too. Too bad the page is in Spanish, because it really does look good.

firchowcolor.blogspot.com

Steve Firchhows Colors, yes he does color though I think technically this blog should have been called Steve Firchhows Inks. So if you have been working hard on your comic about a man who can wash cars with power of orange scent, well it’s your lucky day.

curtis50centfans.blogspot.com

50 cent fans a fan site for 50 cent or as Curtis Jackson knows it, the unofficial 50 cent stalker page.

norsktbarn.blogspot.com

Maren Næss, it’s from Norway and Norwegians are not immune to bad taste because they love the bachelor too.

toriheart.blogspot.com

Tori’s Blog tells the adventures of a girl who gets involved in second life then post her adventures in second life back to the first life about her future life in second life…..yeah I am just as confused as you are. Oh and I think she designs clothes for Second life Avatars, which probably means she makes more money than you do.

lexishots.blogspot.com

Picture perfect, and they have pages and pages of them just let you know how perfect they are.

storiesunfinished.blogspot.com

Stories Unfinished, ill just let you read what he has to say about himself “I am a writer, photographer and amateur critic. Please feel free to comment on anything you like, dislike or have any opinions on!” Ironically he did not mention his love of taking self portraits because clearly this about the only thing his is proficient at.

terimatt.blogspot.com

Terri & Matt they are marred and they get to travel around the world, you do not.

kristen-familyfuntimes.blogspot.com

Family Fun Times, they have a family, they have fun, and they feel the need to let us know this.

dodiek-andreas.blogspot.com

My Frient Foto if you can not tell by the name is a photo album of some guys friends. I wonder how his “friend” likes her topless photo being posted.

sanjinezvideos.blogspot.com

Album de fotos is a photo album about boy and the girl he loves, but more importantly photos of himself, which he clearly loves more than her.

lovemysandalsanddaisies.blogspot.com

Sandals and Daisies “a blog celebrating the happy chaos of my little world...a place to share my love of 'junkin' and 'thriftin'...somewhere to put into words how blessed i feel in this life...” or how I like ugly things and let me show them to you. Don’t you feel blessed?

polonaphotos.blogspot.com

Fish Eye is a showcase for a Slovenian who takes pictures, well at least we know that they have cameras in Slovenian, hopefully they also have photographers.

onelifetolive-sharon.blogspot.com

One life to live isn’t that the name of soap opera? Well it looks like this soap opera takes place at the state fair, probably better than the real thing.

the-boys-from-ho.blogspot.com

The boys from Hollywood, honestly I am not sure what this site is about and it's even in English. It has pictures of young boys is am thinking a pedophile may run it.

keepupwiththemcbees.blogspot.com

Keep Up with the McBee's – the Mcbees have babies and lots of pictures of said babies. They also write about them sometimes, but more importantly they have a picture of a moose.

mementofmeeen.blogspot.com

えんの紀念物 – Taiwanese girls just want to have fun, or maybe they are just auditioning for a live action anime movie.

stargazer-photo.blogspot.com

My Photoblog – as compared to the 1000’s of other My Photo Blogs. Oh wait she is Swedish and I think you know what that means.

Ok, I give up. I have been working on this little project for hours now and these are the only sites that I have found even worth talking about. Let’s just say they go down hill from here. At least I can claim I learned how to improve my blog from this whole experience: 1) Post more pictures even if only they are self style pictures of myself. 2) Talk about everyday events like the whole world wants to read about them, wait I already do this. 3) Write the posts as if I live in or am visiting a place that I am not actually in. 4) Get a family and make it seem like we are happiest people on earth. And 5) Hope this whole blog things passes.

4 comments:

Raf said...

Please make this a weekly feature.

Pamen said...

Hello, i´m Pamencocina. I read your post and i thanks for your post about me. I´m sorry because the blog is in Spanish but i have a traductor ready.

Some Other Guy said...

Ha ha! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just want to say my blog is about me and my famiy.I blog so that my out of town family can see what we are up to. I really dont care what your opion of is because it's not for you. Godmademespecial.